dinsdag 30 juni 2009

Resisting calm - Melanie Oxley & Chris Abrahams



Melanie Oxley performed backing vocals on The Triffids classic mini-album Raining pleasure. At the recent "reunion" concerts in Australia she performed Embedded in a stunning way.

Together with Chris Abrahams she has recorded (within my knowledge) an EP and 4 albums. Here you can get that EP called Resisting calm. The most recent album Blood oranges can be found on this terrific blog : http://stripedsunlight.blogspot.com/2009/06/melanie-oxley-and-chris-abrahams-blood.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/250235192/Resisting_Calm.rar

1. Siren
2. He's So Tired
3. Benchtop
4. Happy Birthday


If you are interested I can upload the other albums too. In the meanwhile, enjoy your summer holidays !

6 opmerkingen:

Unknown zei

Many thanks for this - I love the song Benchtop. I first heard this song the Triple J Live At The Wireless compilation (1991).

I would be keen to hear any other Melanie Oxley / Chris Abrahams CDs

Regards Mick

Anoniem zei

Great music!!! I too would LOVE to hear the other albums!!!See you and thanks.

Anoniem zei

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks

Anoniem zei

Nice dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Anoniem zei

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

China Led Lights Manufacturer zei

It is good music to hear. I too would get other albums to hear. Will it update soon?